Syllabus of CMA inter Financial AccountingCreated On: 12 Mar 2018 | 138 Views
Syllabus : CMA Inter Financial Accounting
Section A : Accounting [25 Marks]
1. Fundamentals of Accounting: Accounting - Meaning, Scope and Significance of Accounting - Accounting Principles, Concepts and Conventions - Capital and Revenue Transactions – Depreciation - Rectification of Errors.
2. Accounting for Special Transactions :Bills of Exchange ,Consignment ,Joint Venture ,Insurance Claims (Loss of Stock and Loss of Profit).
Section B : Preparation of Financial Statements [40 Marks]
3. Preparation of Final Accounts of Profit Oriented organizations, Non-Profit Organizations and from Incomplete Records
(i) Preparation of Financial statements of Profit Oriented organizations: P&L Account, Balance Sheet. (ii) Preparation of Financial Statements of Non-Profit making organizations: Preparation of Receipts & Payments Account, Income& Expenditure account and Balance Sheet. (iii) Preparation of Financial Statements from incomplete records (Single entry)
4. Partnership Accounts: Admission, Retirement, Death, Treatment of Joint Life Policy ,Dissolution of partnership firms including piece meal distribution, Amalgamation of partnership firms, Conversion of partnership firm into a company and sale of partnership firm to a company Section C: Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties, Hire Purchase & Installment System, Branch & Departmental Accounts [20 Marks]
5. Self-Balancing Ledgers
6. Royalty Accounts, Hire Purchase and Installment System.
7. Branch and Departmental Accounts.
Section D: Accounting in Computerized Environment and Accounting Standards [15 marks]
8. Computerized Accounting System
Features, Significance, Grouping of Accounts, Ledger hierarchy, Accounting Packages and their selection criteria
9. Accounting Standards
(AS-1, AS-2, AS-6, AS-7, AS-9, AS-10)