CA Foundation Course is the entry level to enter into Chartered Accountancy Course recognized worldwide certified by ICAI passed by Indian parliament.
In Chartered Accountancy there are three stages:
• CA Foundation
• CA Intermediate
• CA Final
CA Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of which two papers are subjective and two are objective type. Negative marking for choosing wrong options is there in the objective papers.
• CA Foundation Examinations are held twice a year in the months of May and November every year.
• CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years and can be revalidated any number of times for further 3 years period by paying revalidation fee of Rs. 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
Subjects covered in Foundation Course
• Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
• Paper-2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Law (60 Marks)
Part II: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
• Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
• Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
• Paper-3 and Paper-4 are objective type papers with negative marking