Local SEO Specialist
First have a look on a Job Requirement of a LOCAL SEO Specialist ,It will make you understand the profile pf a Local SEO Specialist
|Local SEO Specialist
Terrayn, a high-growth marketing technology company based in Denver, CO, is looking to add a Local SEO Specialist to our incredible team to help ensure we are always delivering above and beyond for our clients.
Do you have a strong eye for detail and are a true team player? Are you passionate about SEO and up for a new challenge? The Local SEO Specialist is responsible for properly launching, executing, and maintaining all Local SEO campaigns for our clients - dispensary retail businesses.
|A few points about why it’s great to work at Terrayn:
|Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can't wait to meet you!
Question : What does a local SEO specialist do?
Anser : Local SEO is a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that helps your business be more visible in local search results on Google. Any business that has a physical location or serves a geographic area can benefit from local SEO.
Question:How Much Does Local SEO Cost on Average?
Answer : For a one-time project focused on analysis, research, clean-up, and optimization the average price for a Local SEO project would range from $300 – $1500 with an average price around $750
Question: What is the difference between SEO and local SEO?
Answer : traditional SEO focuses on improving your site's visibility on a national or global scale, local SEO allows you to capture local search territory to connect with searchers in your area.
Question : Can I do SEO on my own?
Answer: You can absolutely do SEO yourself or DIY SEO (Do It Yourself SEO). With some research and lots of practice
Question :How much SEO is per Hour ?
Answer : The most common hourly rate for SEO agencies is $100-$150/hour. For SEO consultants it's $75-$100/hour, and for freelancers
Question: How to improve your local ranking on Google ?
- Enter complete data. Local results favor the most relevant results for each search. ...
- Verify your locations. ...
- Keep your hours accurate. ...
- Manage & respond to reviews. ...
- Add photos. ...
- Add in-store products. ...
- Relevance. ...
- Question : Does Google My Business GMB help in local SEO?
- Answer : Your Google My Business listing shows searchers where and how to visit your business. A Google Business Profile also improves your local SEO.
- Question: Why a local business should focus on local SEO?
- Answer : When local prospects know exactly where a business is located and can easily find it based on their online or mobile search, local SEO efforts can pay off handsomely.
- Question: IS Local SEO career a Good Option?
- Answer : Yes. SEO is a good career option as it is among the most sought-after careers in the Digital Marketing field.